In this article we cover some of best credit cards with no annual fee available in India.
In last few years credit cards has gain importance and is becoming a kind of necessity for middle and upper middle class as it helps to avoid carry the cash & also provides a credit window of 40-50 days to pay back the dues.
Apart from the credit facility, now day’s lot of credit comes with the fringe benefits like shopping discount, rewards program, airport lounge access, club membership etc.
However, most of the credit cards come with annual charges associated with them. Very few are there which are given free of cost without any charges.
Here we highlight some of the best credit cards with no annual/minimum annual fee in India.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card
Annual Fee- If you are able to spend just Rs 30,000 in a year you can have this card free of cost. Else, you have to pay Rs 1000 annually.
Welcome Bonus– 2500 reward points on spending Rs 1000 in first 60 days of card issuance
- For spend at apparel and department stores you earn 10 X reward points
- For all other purchase, earn 1 point for Rs 125 spent
- Option to redeem your miles for fuel, shopping, air miles ,cashback and gift vouchers.
- 300 bonus rewards points on spend of 30,000 or greater in a month
- Evergreen Reward points that never expire
Click Here to apply for Citi bank credit card and earn referral bonus
HDFC Money Back Card
Annual Fee- The annual fee for the card is Rs 1000. On the spend of Rs 50,000 per year the entire annual fee is waived off.
- For Rs 150 spent you get 2 reward points
- For online spend you get the benefit of 2X spends
- Option to redeem rewards points as cash back.(100 rewards points = Rs 20)
- Reward points are valid for 2 years from date of accumulation
On Spending Rs 50,000 in a quarter you are eligible to get a gift voucher worth Rs 500.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
Annual Fee- The annual fee for this card in nil
- Rs 2000 cleartrip voucher on your first transaction.
- On doing 9 transaction totaling Rs 10,000 or more in first 90 days you are eligible to get 10% cashback (Maximum Cashback Rs 2500)
- For first 12 months, you get 3x reward points in dining, hotels and telecom categories.
- On spend of Rs 150 you get 2 reward points
- You are eligible for 5x rewards points after crossing a threshold of Rs 4lakhs in a year
- Option to redeem your reward points on HSBC product catalogue under various categories such as garments, cosmetics, home appliances, gift vouchers, air miles and so on.
- On Spending Rs 50,000 or more, you are eligible for Rs 500 bookmyshow voucher.
- Upto 15% discount at over 1000 dining restaurant across India
ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card
Annual Fee– The annual fee of ICICI instant platinum credit card is nil
Welcome Bonus – Discount of Rs 100 on booking up to 2 movie tickets each month through bookmyshow
- For every Rs 100 spent you get 2 rewards points.
- For every Rs 100 Spent on utilities and insurance categories you get 1 rewards points
- Reward point can redeemed against various attractive gifts
- Minimum 15% saving on dining at over 800 restaurants
- At HPCL,1% fuel surcharge waiver can be availed on fuel transaction of maximum ₹ 4,000
In a nutshell, listed above our some of the best credit cards with no annual fee in India. If utilized properly they can be of great benefit to end users in terms of reward points, discounts, credit facility etc.
If you like this article on Credit Cards with No Annual Fee in India then do share it on other social media platform for benefit of others.
Also in case of any doubts/queries, please drop us a message through comment box